Tool Holder Gages and Taper Check
View our Tool Holder and Taper Check brochure (PDF - 167KB)
- Optimize the toolholder interface
- Ensure toolholder performance
- Maximize tool & spindle life
- Available for 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 taper toolholders
- Toolholder can be tested with components assembled, works with retention knob installed
- Includes (A) and (B) indicators with .0001" resolution
- Carbide locating pins for long life
- Made with hardened tool steel body
- Comes with master shank (C)
- Place the master shank (C) into the Taper Check.
- Adjust the two indicators (A) and (B) so they both read zero with the master shank.
- Remove the master shank.
- Place the toolholder to be tested into the Taper Check.
- Simply take the reading from each indicator and find the difference between the two, (B) & (A), to detect shank wear.
For more information go to our RFQ page.